The Simulation Working group is seeking a Junior and a Senior Clinical Professional to lead the Virtual Simulated Education and Training Community of Practice (VCoP).
These two roles with work together to lead the newly established VCoP. The VCoP is hosted on Microsoft Sharepoint and contains simulation resources, discussions boards and members profiles. The role with involve:
- Maintaining and updating the VCoP Sharepoint site on an ongoing basis
- Adding resources to the VCoP Sharepoint site
- Facilitating and creating engagement on discussions boards
- Hosting monthly meetings with members and arranging monthly presentations
- Finding avenues to expand the community
- Helping to increase the use of simulation based training in South Australia.
The role will have technical support from the SA MET Unit. If you are interested in either role, please fill in the below form. For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.