The South Australian Medical Education and Training (SA MET) Unit, is excited to offer to PGY1+ and Registrars the opportunity to attend a highly interactive PERMA+ workshop.
This workshop is designed to:
- Build resilience
- Learn to thrive in the face of adversity.
The PERMA+ program includes the key domains of Positive Emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Accomplishment (PERMA) plus physical activity, nutrition, sleep and optimism. Visit the Wellbeing and Resilience website for more information.
Learning Outcomes and Skill Development
At this program you will learn skills to:
- Understand the importance of gratitude and optimism and how to cultivate both
- Understand the link between how we interpret events, our emotions and our behaviours
- Identify and capitalise on your strengths
- Develop mindfulness
- Build social support during good times as well as adversity
- Interpersonal problem solving
The cost to attend this workshop is $280 (GST exclusive), this includes all training materials and catering for the two days.
- Wednesday 19 July & Thursday 20 July 2017. Register your expression of interest now!
This session will be held at the Balyana Conference Centre – 46 Strathcona Ave, Clapham SA 5062.
- Saturday 11 November & Sunday 12 November 2017. Register your expression of interest now!
This session is aimed to PGY1 – PGY4 and the cost can be claimed on professional development.